[bct] Invitation To The Computer Is Back Party

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 16:05:49 -0500

Hi!
Today is a pretty unique day in that it is the eve of the debut to my new podcast. A link will be sent out once it's up and live some time tomorrow. It would have been up sooner, but with the difficulties I've been having with my computer as a result of a bad hard drive, everything was delayed.
So before the podcast launches, to celebrate the return of my computer and just to have fun, join me on Jammin 85.3, internet radio, from 7 to 10 PM eastern for three hours of music and variety on The Djd Invasion.
You can listen by either going to
http://www.jammin853.com
or, if you have the latest Winamp and want to listen in surround sound stereo, visit
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/listen.html
I can't wait for the new and old upbeat music you'll get to hear tonight as the hour for the release of my podcast draws closer, so if you're not bored, come on and tune into tonight's three hour special. I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd
*****
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of different types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of quality entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and on Wednesday nights from 9 to 11 PM eastern at
http://www.jammin853.com
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed