[bct] Introduction to Sound forge podcast uploaded

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:56:08 -0600

Hello all, I just uploaded an introduction to Sound forge to the FTP
site.  It covers some quite introductory features of both the
application and the scripts written by Jim Snowbarger for JAWS.  There
will likely be more podcasts on the subject to come later.  I will check
to see if Brian Hartgen has developed scripts for Window-Eyes.  I seem
to remember that he had.  At any rate, Window-Eyes users can still learn
some of the basic features of the application.  Sorry I couldn't do both
screen readers.