[bct] Re: Introduction

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 05:56:16 -0500

  Yeah, everytime I think of Bopit, I remember the time back when the original
Bopit came out, and my wife had gone in somewhere while me and the girls waited
in the car.  (They were still quite young at the time.)  I was trying to beat
my high score, when Shelly reached over, grabbed the Bopit right out of my
hands, and threw it out the window.