[bct] Re: Introduction

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 14:47:02 -0500

Hi Amy,

Welcome to the list.

Rick

=======

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Amy Billman
  To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 2:20 PM
  Subject: [bct] Re: Introduction

  I missed this message some how.  lol

  Let's see--about me...

  I am a musician (I play keyboards) and I have a piece of paper that says that
I can sing.  hehheh  I got my Bachelor's degree in vocal performance.  I live
in North Carolina, and I am not really all that in to technology.  I use it for
what I need it for, though I have gotten into listening to podcasts recently.
The unfortunate thing about that, is that I'm working right now on my master's
in human resource management, which is lately taking up more of my time than
I'd like, so needless to say I'm really really behind in listening to what I've
downloaded!

  I still love to sing though I will never ever make that my career because I
hate the politics of entertainment, but I of course enjoy listening to music.
I also like to cook, to read, watch movies--just the usual standard things.  lol

  Amy Billman