[bct] Re: Introduction

  • From: "Amy Billman" <abillman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 14:20:52 -0500

I missed this message some how.  lol

Let's see--about me...

I am a musician (I play keyboards) and I have a piece of paper that says that I
can sing.  hehheh  I got my Bachelor's degree in vocal performance.  I live in
North Carolina, and I am not really all that in to technology.  I use it for
what I need it for, though I have gotten into listening to podcasts recently.
The unfortunate thing about that, is that I'm working right now on my master's
in human resource management, which is lately taking up more of my time than
I'd like, so needless to say I'm really really behind in listening to what I've
downloaded!

I still love to sing though I will never ever make that my career because I
hate the politics of entertainment, but I of course enjoy listening to music.
I also like to cook, to read, watch movies--just the usual standard things.  lol

Amy Billman