[bct] Re: Introduction

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:14:22 -0600

Hi Amy,  nice to have you with us.  Welcome to the list.

Tell us a little about yourself; if you will.  As for me, I live in south
Louisiana.  I love computer technology; when it works, home theater,and, also
one more thing which you will see in my signature.  We have quite a time on
this list.  It would be accurate to say that, in many respects, we are really
one huge happy family.  Again, welcome.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax: