[bct] Re: Introduction

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 17:30:20 -0600

Hi Marvin, it's Ray here.  Welcome to the list.  The traffic can be quite
high; but, it's all good.  Lots of people on here.  We're kind of like one
huge enormous big gigantic family.  AS for me, well, I live in South
Louisiana.  I love to go BAREFOOT all the time inside and outside in warm
weather; you know, there's no better way to be.  I love podcasts; and, just
as soon as I find a truly reliable host, I'll start one up most likely with
feedburner and go from there.  I do have a blog just at the moment.

PS.  I have a friend from Australia He lives just off the coast of New South
Wales.  I probably will butcher the spelling of this; but, I think the place
he lives is called Umina beach.  Anyhow, take care, and, of course, a warm
welcome.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray