[bct] Re: Introducing myself

  • From: jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 22:00:07 +0000

Hi everyone. I'm once again attempting a message from my sister's computer. I
am checking my email from the web because my computer's Internet connection
wasn't working for several days due to the extreme cold weather Chicago has
been experiencing. Anyway, welcome Mike. I, too, heard your podcast regarding
the Vienna public transit system and I found it most interesting.
Jake
From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>