[bct] Intro from New Member

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 09:45:11 -0500

Hello everyone. My name is Jake and I've been on here for a couple days but
haven't had time to post until now. I live in Illinois and I'm visually
impaired, age 31. I've listened to a few of the podcasts and I like them. Many
moons ago I toured the American Printing House for the Blind with my family
while we were in Louisville visiting relatives. We were very impressed with
APH, and we hope to make it down there in the near future. I am still an APH
customer and I've been very happy with the products.