[bct] Intro from BCT newbie

  • From: "Jim Rebman" <seamus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 21:20:09 -0600

Hello to Larry, Neal, and all BCT'ers,

Some of you, I'm sure, already know who I am. Some of us have talked via email, phone, met at conferences, or in a few cses met in person over the last 15 years or so. Neal for sure, as we've talked more than a few times over the phone -- though years ago now -- and probably hooked up once or twice at CSUN.

Larry, we've never met or talked directly but I'm sure in the old days of blinktalk on fido 2we had a few exchanges, and we have a good mutual friend in Ron Morford.

I have been mostly absent from blindness-related lists for a number of years now, and for a variety of reasons, but I've been checking out the BCT podcasts from the web page for the last couple of weeks and am just fascinated with the variety of the submissions so decided to throw my hat into the ring.

So, just wanted to say "hey" and to let you all know I'll be joining in as time permits.

Sometime down the road a bit, but probably not too far off, expect some podcasts from me on a variety of topics, from a couple of my more off-beat hobbies, to my unique living situation, to my brand new house, and life in and around Boulder, Colorado.