[bct] Re: Intro and thanks

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 18:18:01 -0600

Hi Jake,

My husband and I toured APH and visited the museum about a year ago on a
short trip to Louisville.  I highly recommend the tour to anyone who visits
Louisville.

I can't imagine why anyone would oppose talking ATM's.  I personally would
not want to try using one without speech.  Thanks for the description of
Bank One ATM's.

Joni