[bct] Re: Intro and thanks

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 18:10:43 -0600

Thanks for the welcome Dana.  I have heard of Juice but currently have just
chosen to download individual shows from BCT as I see ones that interest me.

I am in the midst of listening to your career cast and I am enjoying it.

I know this list will be a lot of help for any of us neophytes who make up
our minds to learn the art of digital recording.  It is reassuring to know
there is help and advice available.

Joni