[bct] Re: Intro and thanks

  • From: "Sabrina Markel" <louisiana-rain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 18:29:30 -0500

Hi Joni,
I'm Sabrina from Florida.
You mentioned roller coasters? I love them! I'd love to try Cedar Point because I've looked at their web site and it sounds like so much fun!
I'm thinking of taking medical transcription. First I need to find somewhere to take a class that teaches transcription first before I can find work.
I'm 28 years of age and still live with mom and dad. I just finished home schooling and am waiting for results of a large test I had to take and if I pass I'll get my high school diploma!
I don't have any pets though I love kitty cats! It's nice to meet you and hope you enjoy being on the list and talking to a lot of nice people.
If you use msn you're welcome to add me to your contacts if you'd like. My MSN is meow152@xxxxxxxxxxxx I also use skype and AOL messenger sometimes. Skype is century-city and AOL screen name is pettyfan224.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>