[bct] Re: Intro and thanks

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 03:50:01 -0600

LOL  I love it too Rose!

Joni
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 7:16 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: Intro and thanks

We used have a lady who spent two semesters living in Mexico learning
Spanish.  She was a very light blonde and one of the Hispanic doctors got so
mad at her one evening that he told her he was going to dictate in Spanish.
He did and was more than surprised when he got his report back in English
and Spanish.

Reminds me of the cardiologist I worked for at home.  He was Canadian and he
loved to put a French accent in his work, although he really did not know
French.  He did a chart note one day that was about ten lines long with this
really horrible French accent.  I typed the report but then I brailled it
too.  I put the braille copy in front of the print copy and gave it to him
and told him if he could dictate in French I could write notes in braille.
He loved it, the whole office thought it was way cool.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx