[bct] Re: Intro and thanks

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:53:35 -0500

Hi Rose,

Since you're trading transcription stories, when  I transcribed for the
hospital where I used to live, there was a doctor who was very nice and used
to come into our office now and then and kid around with us about our
reports.  One day, he told me that he was going to dictate something to me
on a prostitute sauce.  Now, he had a fairly heavy Italian accent, so you
can just imagine how that sounded.  Well, I giggled a bit and thought he was
just kidding; but he came back in about half an hour with a tape in his hand
and gave it to me.  Well,  don't you know he had dictated his recipe for
Putanesca sauce?  We all had a good laugh at that one.