[bct] Re: Intro and thanks

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:19:50 -0500

Joni,

What can I say but "I agree, I agree, I agree" with everything you said
including the raising of the blood pressure.  My first job as an M.T. was in
a hospital, and you can just imagine all of the different dialects and
speech patterns I had to learn.  all of that aside, I had to transcribe for
a surgeon who often dictated his operative notes from the men's room.  guess
he either couldn't wait, or he was into multitasking.  All things
considered, I did enjoy my M.T. career and plan to include it in a podcast
some day.

I'm happy things worked out well for you, and wish you well in your move to
Florida.  However, please stay in touch with all your friends on the list.

Maria