[bct] Re: Intro and thanks

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:09:02 -0500

Hi Joni,
  I too am fairly new on the BCT list.  My roommate Lynnette had been
telling me so much about it and playing the podcasts that I became hooked.
It's as if I've suddenly found a whole new group of terrific, friendly
folks.  It's just great.
    Like you and Rose, I am--I mean was--a medical transcriptionist.  I
worked at various places for 30 years and was down-sized by the very
equipment on which I was working.  The radiology group I worked for decided
to lower overhead by switching to a voice input program, thus, they did not
need me any longer.

a----- Original Message -----