[bct] Re: Intro Vocals

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 11:22:55 -0600

I personally love Winamp. It seems to work extremely well on my system. But then again I only use it for listening to CD's and other stuff. I really want to get into the broadcasting/podcasting scene because I think I'd be good at it, but the microphone that I got for Christmas last year is cracked and I've never been able to use it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>