[bct] Intro Vocals

  • From: Tim Cross <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 19:43:13 +1100

Just my 2 cents worth. I prefer intros and the like which sound
natural and real, not ones which sound like they have been done by a
professional or some FM/AM radio hack. to me, those 'professional'
voice overs sound fake and contrived, especially some of the old AM
radio "hot jock" type voices. I think its the realism of podcasts that
make them so special - real people being themselves, not rehersed,
contrived attempts to sound like what we have been brainwashed to
believe is professional. Lets try to keep the real human element in if
we can.

Just one opinion.