[bct] Re: Intro Vocals

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 02:35:55 -0600

Hello Kai:
Please excuse my misspelling of your name in my first message and consider it done, just as soon as my Edirol R-1 arrives. I expect it this week and will send you a 24 bit wave file if you would like. Thanks to Rob and his great demo I bought one my first day exploring Blind Cool Tech. Sorry if it takes me a while to pick up on all this web stuff, I have stayed in the background for so long being content to send e-mail and search the internet only when I needed to rather than enjoying the freedom of playing on it every day like I do now. If you can send me any tips and tricks for mixing sound files and information on what software you use and like I will appreciate it very much as I am still trying to make a sound decision in that area. O K, bad joke, lol! Have a nice day everyone!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>