[bct] Re: Intro Vocals

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:25:59 -0600

Hi Mary:
Thank you for all your help, I am trying to catch up so quickly and there's a lot to absorb. I want so much to understand everything but just don't have the brain capacity that I used too. I am getting there and am about to post a message on my wonderful day, Wednesday, NOV. 2nd. Take care and thanks again!