[bct] Re: Intro Vocals

  • From: Stephen Guerra <sguerra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 21:13:52 -0500

Kai, email me off list at:
Sguerra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, would like to help

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kai
Sent: November 01, 2005 12:52 PM
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] Intro Vocals

Greetings Fellow List Members.

As you know, Larry's interested in intro bits for his show. As you might
also have seen, I've contributed at least one.

What I'd like to ask you guys is: Any one of you willing to do voice
recordings for these intros? As you can tell, my voice isn't very impressive
for these kinds of things, so it kind of takes away from the mix. I'd like
someone who has a deep voice, and also a female voice would be nice, too.

If anyone wants to collaborate with me on this, please do respond. You can
do the recording, I'll do all the filtering and mixing.