[bct] Intro Vocals

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 09:52:27 -0800

Greetings Fellow List Members.

As you know, Larry's interested in intro bits for his show. As you might
also have seen, I've contributed at least one.

What I'd like to ask you guys is: Any one of you willing to do voice
recordings for these intros? As you can tell, my voice isn't very
impressive for these kinds of things, so it kind of takes away from the
mix. I'd like someone who has a deep voice, and also a female voice
would be nice, too.

If anyone wants to collaborate with me on this, please do respond. You
can do the recording, I'll do all the filtering and mixing.