[bct] Re: Intro Music

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 11:11:10 -0500

I still love yours too Jamie.  There is no way I'm going to trash that.
You'll be showing up on more shows in the intro and extro dept.

>>> jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Friday, November 04, 2005 10:59:44 AM >>>
You can't submit too much in this area. I love the new BCT format with
the
various intros and transitions. I think Larry had better file mine in
the
trash can. I knew you serious  recording engineers would leave me in
the
dust pretty quickly, but oh how it hurts! Just kidding. I love Steve's
work.
It's all great. I'll be happy with my 15 minutes of fame in the intro
department.