[bct] Re: Intro Music

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 03:49:54 -0800

Greetings Dana.

Yes. The prices are, as I said, prohibitively high. Some of these sound
packages take years to perfect, so their prices can go up pretty high.
The particular sound library that I'm drooling over has 20 DVD's worth
of audio effects. From life to leisure, playing to plowing, working to
walking... It's got it all. It also has a lot of musical drop bits (much
like the music I use in my BCT intros and such). $2,700 is a bit out of
my reach though, so I guess I shall just have to buy a bib and keep
drooling over it.

Kai