[bct] Re: Intro Music

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 03:30:39 -0800

Greetings Dana.

A lot of my stuff comes from www.sound-ideas.com (beware though, their
prices are sometimes rather prohibitively high!) Their recordings are
some of the best on the world, and have been used in various
award-winning motion pictures. While I don't quite have that aspiration,
the sounds are really fun to play with.
There's a particular collection of sounds that I want which costs, hang
on to your seatbelts, $2,700! I don't think I'll be getting that package
any time soon though. Alas, the constraints of a money-conscious