[bct] Re: Inexpensive microphone podcast

  • From: Stephen Clower <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Neal Ewers <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:02:49 -0600

Hi Niel,

I wanted to let you and the list know that I am uploading a recording of myself
speaking with the Cad GXL2400. The only post processing done to this file was a
bit of smooth compression with the longer look-ahead box checked, as well as a
noise gate to get rid of some of the quiet but audible computer fan sounds.
It's being sent to the ravenswood incoming directory as a PCA file.

On Friday, March 3, 2006, 3:11:12 PM, you stood on a roof and loudly proclaimed: