[bct] Re: Indianapolis Anyone ABBA?

  • From: "Matt Roberts" <blindbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:33:24 -0500

Let's coordinate and work together on a podcast entry for BCT.  I think it
would be neat to feature the tournament.  I wish I had a digital recorder
last year, because I could have captured that one.
We need to get a recording of the actual bowling as well as the other
activities.  I'll send you a contact number so we can work out details as
time gets closer.

  Where are you from?

                  Matt Roberts