[bct] In The Well

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindcooltech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 08:07:58 -0800

This is a beautiful story with much truth.  I've often thought that if I were to
see visually, after experiencing total blindness  for most of my life, I would
not wish to sacrifice things specifically learned from living with blindness.
Yes, it is accompanied with a great burden of nuisance and frustration at times.
But one can develop unique perceptions.
Neal, I hope we can have the opportunity to read your book in the near future.
Perhaps on the bookport?