[bct] In The Well

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 05:02:26 -0600

Hi Neal:
Man, what a great story!  I can relate as I have, so many times, tried to find
a way to explain to our sighted friends what it's like and maybe your story
just might do me some good.  I really thank you for sharing this with us and
hope you won't mind me passing it around a little.  I found my microphone issue
resolved by whom ever posted the information on the Sony mics.  I think my wife
will let me get away with buying one that only costs $70.00's.  Happy turkey
day!

Dana Paul Niswonger
Honestly imperfect.
Living Life to It's Fullness