[bct] Important, women, please pay attention!

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 15:29:44 -0600

Hi Friends:

I have set aside for the moment 54 posts in my in box to ask for someone's help
from among you.  I work under contract to the state and this brings me into the
local area high schools.  Children who are blind are aloud to be main streamed
here and most of them choose to when they begin high school.  I do shark
training and have made some wonderful new young friends who are students.
Today, I was made aware of a problem that one of them is dealing with and I
need input from one of you that might help her decide what to do.  I am afraid
you must fit a small profile in order to give me appropriate feedback.  You
need to be totally blind.  You need to have attended a main stream high school.
 Of course, you need to be female.  If one of you is willing to speak with me
by telephone, I am posting my number once again to this list.
(704) 525-9766
Thanks in advance for my young friend:  Dana