[bct] I'm sorry

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:41:04 +1200

Hello everyone,

I would like to apologize to each and every one of you for all of the trouble I
have caused you folks over the past couple of weeks.  I was the one who
actually wrote and sent the Audio Magic executable.  I also sent most of the
words that crash JAWS to the list last weekend.  I understand how distructive
my program was, and I'm extremely sorry to those who suffered data loss as a
result of running the program... I guess I must have been on drugs or something
to think it was funny back then.  If there is anything I can do to help, please
let me know, and again, my apologies to all for disrupting normal list
operations here.  You can remove me if you want... that's what I get for
playing games.  I'm also the one who was spoofing e-mail addresses all this
time... as you saw in my last test e-mail I sent to the list, I was using
MailFreeOnline to send anonymous e-mails.  Sorry, rest assured all this will
not happen again!