[bct] I'm going off list for a while.

  • From: "John Schucker" <gwynn@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 00:23:15 -0600

Hey everybody, just wanted people to know, I'll be unsubbing from the
list.  It's only partially because of the JFW crashes and such, it's
mostly because of the sheer volume of mail.  I hope to submit a podcast
soon, though I think I might redo my first one, and I wanted to say,
you're a great bunch of people.  I might rejoin the list some time.  I
just wanted to write this so you all know that another person isn't
being driven away by the recent foolishness.  Great podcasts from
everybody, and like I said, I hope to be joining the ranks of podcasters
very soon.  I'm sure I'll have contact info in the casts I submit, so
people will still be able to get in touch with me.  Anyway, keep
fighting the good fight, laugh a lot, and enjoy life.