[bct] I'm glad I joined

  • From: randy gilkey <randy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 14:55:19 -0500

Hey folks its Randy! I want to get to know some of you, and i'm excited to be a member of this list and meeting some of you. I've never done a pod cast before but i really want to do one soon. I'm thinking about a recorder I would like to find one that I could put the rock box software on but it seems like all of those models are out of production. I'll be talking to you all soon, and my skype name is randyg76, so feel free to skype me sometime. I'll be seeing you all soon!

Email services by FreedomBox. Surf the Net at the sound of your voice. www.freedombox.info