[bct] I'm back

  • From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blindcooltech@Freelists. Org" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 22:27:18 -0700

Well about the time the list weirded out, I got really busy at work. I was
working overtime for sure. and just too tired to deal with all the list
traffic. So I made a quick couple of Outlook filters to zap the nastier
messages and toss the rest in to a BlindCoolTech folder.

Now it's all quiet at work and should continue to be quiet until Fall. So
I'm going home at normal quitting time again. And I'm taking a real lunch

I'm still working on Degunking Part II. I didn't run in to trouble exactly;
I just had to decide how to keep it under 45 minutes and not have it drag

Anyway,  for the people who wrote me off-list; yes, I'm working on it  and
am sticking with free software you already have or can easily get.

I'm also catching up listeningto casts and will probably have comments.

* The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has