[bct] Re: I'm back

  • From: "lance" <lance.kamaka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 22:59:55 -1000

Hello Neal,

Welcome back.  Lance

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 7:42 AM
To: Bct
Subject: [bct] I'm back

Hello again, Well, the good news is that I'm back and my computer is back
from the shop.  The bad news is that  it still has the same problem it had
when I took it in.  Let's hear it for technical support. Hmmm! seems like we
were just having this discussion.  They want me to bring it in to the shop
again.  I said "No way."  If they can't fix it at their shop, they will have
to come to me.  Well, we will see how far this flies.

By the way, I got the Milestone 311 recorder yesterday and am working on a
podcast that should be up in the next couple days.  Of course, that may
depend on computer technical support.  Anyway, it's good to be back.

Neal Ewers
Ravenswood Productions
Local phone:  608-277-1995
Toll Free:  888-544-8332