[bct] I'm back!

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 23:35:19 -0500

Hello All,
Lynnette here. I had to unsubscribe for a bit but I'm back.

For those who don't know me, I'm an applications instructor here in NYC at a
computer center for people with visual disabilities.

I've been keeping up with the list through Maria and there certainly have been
some lively discussions--as always.

So hello again to those I know and welcome to all the new folks!

And Larry, this archiving, podcasting, e-mail listing, wiccapeeding, html-ing,
and php-ing will all get sorted out.  You've got a dynamic bunch of people with
great ideas galore.