[bct] Re: I'm back

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 07:07:30 -0600

Hope I feel lost when my computer is out of commission.  I have today off so
I am downloading some of the newest podcasts.  I don't use a podcatcher, I
just download specific podcasts.  I am looking forward to hearing the BopIt
demonstration.  We have one of the older ones and it is fun to play with.

Joni