[bct] I'll be off line for a few days

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:38:49 -0600

Hello all, Tomorrow morning I have to take my computer to be repaired.
Hopefully I will have it back by Friday, but it would appear that I will
be out of touch for a few days.  The podcasts I am working on will have
to wait until I have a working computer.

I tried giving my computer scotch to cure its troubles, but alas, that
didn't work.  So, I gave the scotch to myself instead.  I will be around
for the rest of today and after that, I'll see you all in the ether in a
few days.