[bct] Ignore submission - new one on ftp site

  • From: Tim Cross <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 18:15:12 +1000

Hi Larry,

I'm really sorry, but I wasn't paying as close attention as I should
have been with my submission and was in auto mode - before I realised
it, I had attached my mp3 to my e-mail instead of just uploading to
the ftp site. I'm hoping you use imap rather than pop and can delete
the mail prior to downloading it and hope it hasn't choked your e-mail
account. I'll pay closer attention in future!

anyway, I've uploaded another copy to the ftp site - its being
uploaded at the moment and should be done in about 30 minutes (I have
slow upload speeds). I also remembered to encode this one as
44.1/96. The filename is TimCrossCareer.mp3. I didn't put any mp3 tag
info in the file as I thought you might want to do that.

sorry if I've caused problems with your download. I'm always telling
users not to send such large attachments and then go and do it myself!
Going off to pull my foot out of my mouth now!