[bct] Re: IRiver IFP 899

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 22:55:45 -0700

Hi Angie,
I have a 799, which is similar to the 899, so if there's any thing that I could help you with, you could add me to your skype contacts.
My skype name is franklizarde
Have a good one, and I'm glad to hear you podcasting again!
Frank
----- Original Message ----- From: "Angie Matney" <Angie@xxxxxxxxxx>