[bct] Re: IRiver IFP 899

  • From: "Edward alonzo" <edwardalonzo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 21:48:58 -0500

Hi.
The first button closest to the headphone jack is the power/play button.
Next is your memo button, then finally your record/stop button.
Shane Jackson did an excellent review on this player. He used the
if-799, but, it's much the same is the 899.
Hope this helps.

Edward Fernando Alonzo and Holly Gail Alonzo To People in love and
happily Married!
check out my pod cast at:
http://livejournal.com/users/bldoubletrouble
to subscribe to it put: