[bct] Re: IE7 Beta?

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 17:07:35 -0400

Hi Jake.
Generally speaking, I do like the latest IE7 beta.  It is indeed similar to
FireFox in that it is now using tabbed browsing however, it still doesn't
come close to the speed that one gets from FireFox when loading large pages.
I like and use them both, but when I want really fast performance, I still
go with FireFox.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro