[bct] Re: I was going to volunteer but

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 13:02:00 -0400

Hello, KittyLitter,
You could certainly be productive in that area, as we all know that
productivity is the key, and you are, as you've shown us all,
staunchly determined, if nothing else.  If you feel you can risk your
health, and if you feel your sensitivities won't be too pained, you
should definitely clean the cat box again.
Hope---- Original Message ----
From: n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] I was going to volunteer but