[bct] Re: I was going to volunteer but

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 22:33:16 +0100

And laughing of any description is a reason to ban you on at least one list I belong to. It had better remain nameless as well as humourless. Thank goodness this list isn't like that. Laughing your head off? Yes, here comes the guillo..t.t.t.t

----- Original Message ----- From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
From: Lynne King <merlynne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 13:09:55 -0700

Well, I hope your ass is still semi attached; you'd look pretty funny without it, not to mention the loss of certain bodily functions, grin.

At 12:37 PM 5/25/06, you wrote:
it means laughing my ass off

Rick

=======

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

blind_geek_zone

"The chief handicap of the blind is not blindness, but the attitude of seeing people towards them." - Helen Keller, 1925