[bct] Re: I was going to volunteer but

  • From: Keith Watson <Kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:53:52 -0400

Aw, the Kitty got his little feewings hurwt. Don't go away mad
Kitty, just go away. chase a rat or something. Hey I got a great
idea. Slink off to a corner and lick your wounds, or something.
Be careful though, you might choke on a furball.

--
Among the major impediments to discovery are not the ignorant
but those with illusions of knowledge. - B. Alan Wallace