[bct] Re: I was going to volunteer but

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 11:34:40 -0400

Hi Dan,

That all sounds like great wisdom.

Rick

=======

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

blind_geek_zone

seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925

----- Original Message -----
From: "The Scarlet Wombat" <coconut@xxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 11:32 AM
Subject: [bct] Re: I was going to volunteer but

I agree, Lynne,

Sadly, many otherwise normal people become humor impaired on email.  This
is partly because they cannot hear a tone of voice or see a facial
expression if they can see.  Some use those damned emoticons, but they are
both inaccessible mostly and do not really convey anything
significant.  Before we ever take a post seriously, we need three deep
breaths, a piece of good chocolate, a wee dram of the waters of life and
probably a good roll in the hay.

Dan
At 03:58 AM 5/25/2006 -0700, you wrote:
ah, I am from Canada but have lived extensively in Australia, where they
know a thing or two about the sense of humor.
Right now I live near San Francisco.