[bct] Re: I was going to volunteer but

  • From: "Amy" <amy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:24:34 -0500

me? Sense of humor? A very learned thing, because of how I've grown up. It's not been an easy thing for me to learn humor and be okay with it. There are times when I'm still not, and this has cost me deeply with people saying that I was way too sensitive. I'm learning; I'm just slow on the uptake, and we're all at different stages of growth and ability to take humor. I like good humor, but not the dirty stuff or the demeaning stuff. And if it's not funny, I won't laugh. I'd offer to mod, but I'm not sure at this point if you guys could handle me, or vise versa, in the role. So I'll let someone take it for now, and if I decide later that I can, I'll say something.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynne King" <merlynne@xxxxxxxxxxx>