[bct] Re: I want to thank you all...

  • From: "Andrew J. LaPointe" <alapointe89@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 20:03:16 -0500

Hi there, I am next to Salem State College. We go to the Harold Parker State Forest once in awhile for fun. I have to tell you that a friend and I ran into a gentleman picking mushrooms at the Harold Parker and....they were the biggest mushrooms that I have ever seen. One cap would take care of any heavy eater. There were tons of them. Andy.
p.s. Did you hear about the emergency preparation for people with disabilities that is being done?