[bct] I want to thank you all...

  • From: "Andrew J. LaPointe" <alapointe89@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:19:55 -0500

Hi, Andy here in Salem, MA.  I want to thank you all and who ever gave me the
info to this podcast stuff.  Everyday, I am finding myself enjoying and also
learning soooooooo much from the blind cool tech podcasts and also other
podcasts that, if, I didn't listen to the BCT info, wouldn't have the
enhancement in my life that I am experiencing today.  This is helping me in so
many ways.  Again, thank you so very much to everyone.  Everyday, I am finding
that I am able to offer my community additional help with their needs.  Salem
has approx 20% of its population as disabled and I am able to assist with
advising them with my knowledge.  It is partly due to all your helpful tips and
tricks.  Andy.